Donate

Monday, August 27, 2012

Back to work


Nothing new, medically, to report today.

A nurse who watched Cael last week just came by to see him. He is already asleep, though, so she asked us to tell him she stopped by and asked about him. How cute!

I went back to work today for the first time in a month! I immediately asked a really stupid question, and felt like an idiot. Luckily, my co-worker didn't give me a hard time, and let me slide. :)

It is hard to go back to work and try to concentrate on buildings and models when all I want to do is be with Cael. But right now he is doing very well, and there isn't much for me to do except play with him during the day. Once he starts the chemotherapy, I will very likely want to just stay here with him. I can't imagine leaving him when he is in that kind of fragile state. I know Adam is quite capable of taking care of him while I am at work, but I really want to be here with him. I guess that just comes with being a parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment