Donate

Monday, November 12, 2012

We just keep changing his schedule.

I don't have the new numbers for today. They never got the labs to me. I think the lab was slow today and didn't get back some of the numbers. I'm not even sure if they have them now.

We have changed up Cael's schedule one more time. We put his breathing treatments back to the original schedule. This is happening because they were 2 1/2 hours late with his afternoon breathing treatment. 2 1/2 hours! Really?! How does that even happen? Argh...so frustrating. Anyways, we are now back on the original schedule that worked out so well for us before. Hopefully now his napping schedule will even out again. We were having such a hard time trying to tell him when to nap, and having to wake him up from naps. I hated doing that. Now, he will hopefully go back to his normal schedule, which was so much more natural for him.

He seemed to be doing pretty well this afternoon. In the morning he was very irritable, as he is most mornings as of late, but by the time his ribavirin was done at 5:00, he was pretty happy. He was working on pulling himself up to a standing position from sitting. He grabs my fingers and pulls himself up pretty well. Once he is able to use furniture, I think he will get to standing on his own pretty well. Now if he would just get himself from laying down up to a sitting position...He still needs some help on that one.

I know it is so trivial at this point, but I am so bummed not to be home to play Call of Duty tomorrow! We pre-ordered the game way back in July, before going to the hospital, and it comes out tonight at midnight. Not that I would have gone to get it at midnight (I do usually work for a living), but I so would have gotten it tomorrow so Adam and I could play in at night. My favorite game is Call of Duty Black Ops 1, so I was so excited for Black Ops 2 to come out. Guess I have one more thing to look forward to once we leave the hospital. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment